Friday 14 January 2011

completed and mailed




It's in the mail.
Maybe they even
have it by now.

and what a nice feeling that is.
I'm extremely happy to say that
taking part in this project
really lit creative fires for me.

here are a few images to share
with you.
I had chosen
"this is not a sketchbook" as my
theme. I wasn't concerned about
a "Finished Product" and that
made this all the more enjoyable for me.

My main mediums were
ink and coloured pencils.

who is taking part in "amlp" ?
(a million little photos, also by the same
organization)

2 comments:

  1. It looks great, Nadine, I love these pics. Have you uploaded more to the Art House Coop site? My daughter was telling me about the photo project - I haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, Nadine - you can tell you had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.